<body>

« »
blah.
Sunday, September 11, 2011 @ 10:09 PM / 2 comment(s)

My lack of inspiration to write anything decent this weekend is absolutely horrible.
Someone give me a topic to talk about and i swear i'll write a super long post :D .......maybe

I've discovered a new band (well technically they're not really new but meh). And guess what guys? They're not korean -shockgasphorror-
I've taken to following a lot of blogs on tumblr recently and i'm following this c-pop one and there was this picture that popped up on my dashboard and the guy was pretty cute. So as most people would when they see a cute guy that you don't know about pop up on your tumblr, is to stalk find more information about them :)
So yes, HIT-5 (despite the fact that your name stands for 'Handsome Idol Teenagers AHAHAHA) you're not bad, not bad at all.



U-KISS live performances are asjkdhalsjkdhlasjda :Q_____

I'm just going to stop writing now. Blahblahblah
-insert deep & meaningful way to round up the post so i would seem mature and thoughtful- 
bye.