<body>

« »
sleeping in class.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011 @ 12:24 AM / 3 comment(s)

I've been doing that a lot lately. Especially in English, when the teacher's reading macbeth, I cN feel my eyes blinking slower....and slower and then they just stay blinked for a very long time. The teacher hasn't said anything yet, but she's very deceiving. ugh, on my essay, she wrote a massive paragraph gong on about handwriting and 2 sentences on my actual essay.MY WRITING WAS LEGIBLE FAR OUT D< she gave me a handwriting sheet for years 3-6 and told me she expects the writing to be in cursive. Well excuse me, if my writing was in cursive, then it'd really be inllegible.
I fell asleep at enlgish tutoring too. I think the teacher probably realised :/

I had a very productive night today/yesterday. I spent my whole night making mr simple and boyfriend gifs and making female singers sound like men. I'd just like to mention, sistar19's song sounds nice if they were male, and park shin hye's lovely day sounds aksjskdjjdhdd :D <3
night well spent? I think so.


I miss my childhood. I don't want to grow up. It's not as fun as I thought it's be, in fact, it's quite the opposite.