<body>

« »
cute clarinet guy.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011 @ 9:51 PM / 3 comment(s)

Expanding Horizons was the most fun i've had in a long time. Running around the city, going aggro at tekkan (devil jin, flying is cheating tsktsk) and discovering hot musically talented guys performing. Better yet, finding out that these hot musically talented guys share the same backstage dressing room as you.

The Chinese students from Nanjing No. 1 Middle School Orchestra O_______O ohmygod. They were so good, i can't even....Their version of Waltzing Matilda sounded so nice. It makes me want to play the violin.

There was this jazz quartet as well. I love them so much, especially the pianist and the drummer [but mainly the pianist]. I can't even begin to describe how good the pianist was, despite the fact i couldn't see his face clearly, he plays so well :O And the drummer was too epic, he was so into the performance and towards the end, he jumped in his seat.
There was this other drummer from the same school. I think he pretty much got the attention of pretty much all the girls there. Well, definitely everyone in the acapella LOL

There was also this school from China. I saw 3 cute guys, 2 french horn players and the clarinet guy. His school also were in the same backstage room as  us.
I think i was on a mental high yesterday. I went with Denise outside to the vending machines to buy a bottle of water. Cute Clarinet Guy was standing right in front of it playing pool.

He kept looking at us suss though, but meh.
Good times, good times :')
I regret not taking a photo, but, the next time i visit China, i know what school city i'm visiting :)
Hopefully there's another expanding horizons next year, and maybe he might go again :D



I'm not a stalker at all.