<body>

« »
I want more chocolate.
Wednesday, July 13, 2011 @ 6:29 PM / 0 comment(s)

No one should ever tell me to melt chocolate. I swear, i will eat it all before the chocolate is even melted. Dark Chocolate Melts are amazing. :Q___

I made a schedule for this week and all i can say is that i'm seriously behind on everything.
I was supposed to catch up on all remaining maths homework on monday - didn't finish that.
Yesterday i was supposed to finish the acid rain assignment - still doing that now :L
Today was supposed to be SRP poster day - haven't even bought the cardboard or started it.
Tomorrow will be my music composition day.......and friday shall be my geo assignment day (even though i have absolutely no idea what i'm supposed to be doing for it :/)

And i'm going to be in the middle of nowhere on saturday and sunday =_____________=
Yep, going back to the golf course asjidhalsjkdhasjkldhaskljdha
i hate fishing. or golf. or anywhere that doesn't have fast internet connection LOL
but no really, i dislike going to that golf course )<