<body>

« »
As much as i love winter,
Tuesday, July 12, 2011 @ 7:00 PM / 0 comment(s)

I cannot express how much i hate my fingers when it  becomes too cold. My pinky on my right hand has decided to swell up and it hurts like askjdhasjkldhslad. I can't bend it nor make it straight and it's red and throbbing. What sucks, is i know this is just the start. Soon all my fingers will be swelling up and then my skin will become really dry and start cracking and then blood will be everywhere and yeah. I hate my fingers.
My fingers have also decided to turn a shade close to purple.
And  you know what's messed up? When it's 12 degrees outside but it's 10 degrees in your room. This means if i were to stand outside, i'd probably feel warmer than if i was in my room.
I would post a picture of my pinky to gross all of you out to prove just how much pain my pinky is putting me through, but i won't. 1) because i can't be bothered taking a picture and 2) i'd rather post another picture instead ^^

More importantly:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II comes out in 5 hours in Australia.