<body>

« »
I will do my maths homework.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011 @ 8:25 PM / 2 comment(s)

I had a class maths test today. When it was over, you would not believe the immense happiness i felt.  I felt so relaxed knowing there were going to be no more tests left and then what do i hear?
"Girls, remember your coordinate geometry test is tomorrow"
WTFASKDHALSKDHASKLDH SINCE WHEN?!

Then i also remembered that i have a PE assignment due this Thursday.
Yay.

What a great way to end the term.

On a side note. The topic that everyone's going crazy about at our school.
Subject Selection.
I suppose i feel relieved that i've already chosen my subjects but then i hear all these other facts about other subjects and i get confused. My subject makes me sound like the typical nerdy asian... :/ Ancient history, bio, chem, physics, extension 1 maths & advanced english :L
I swear, i did not plan to do all 3 sciences :O
What is wrong with me? LOLOL D:

Yesterday, at school we also had a meeting about subject selection. We had various teachers telling us why we should choose their subjects, and why we shouldn't.
One thing i really hated about the meeting was when the head of maths said "If you are in classes 5 or 6, i really don't recommend you taking extension maths. It's too hard for you. You would be better off sticking with general maths."
really? REALLY? Thanks for completely making me feel dumb and incompetent of being able to do extension 1 maths.
Another thing i dislike is when my maths teachers gives the class sheets on the work we're doing and says "Oh girls, this is the sheet i gave to my year 9 class, which means you should have no trouble with it"
WHY ARE YOU GIVING US YEAR 9 WORKSHEETS? D:

I am failing maths, and i should start my maths homework.