<body>

« »
I NEED TO SLEEP MORE
Thursday, June 9, 2011 @ 11:32 PM / 0 comment(s)

I seem to have been falling asleep a lot in class lately, and by falling asleep, i don't mean the half asleep & still can hear everything asleep, i mean literally asleep.
It sucks being so tired everyday =___=
Yesterday we had that ICAS science comp. Fell asleep in that LOL I woke up when my pencil dropped on the desk. The last 7 minutes of that science comp was just..wonderful. I could finally sleep for that whole 7 minutes ahahaha 8D
Today during english we had wide reading in the library. YEPP fell asleep during that too LOLOL
I woke up when Anna started kicking my bean bag and was like 'the bell rang'.
:/

I WILL SLEEP EARLY TONIGHT.
yes. i shall.
oh dear,11:30 - 12 ish is early for me.
oh god, what have my sleeping patterns become.