<body>

« »
4MEN
Saturday, June 25, 2011 @ 8:57 PM / 0 comment(s)

are amazing.
Absolutely amazing.
Their vocals and harmonies = love.
check them out. NOW.
We need more artists like them in the music industry.

On a side note, i could make gifs of the whole 2PM Hands Up MV. IT'S JUST TOO FUNNY HAHAHAHA :D
oh how they make me laugh :'D
& my favourite part of the song:
sohee: oppa, can i trust you, okay?
taecyeon: YES SIR!
never knew sohee was a man, but okay :L

i need to stop procrastinating. i have a term's maths homework to catch up on.

Subject selection is so close.
I know what i want to do, but i'm just not sure.
and i'm going to be choosing physics over music.. o_o i never thought i would, but i guess that's what happens when you want to do optometry hahaha. Also i probably would've failed music next year anyway since my school doesn't offer music 1 =__=
I'm actually really sad i won't be doing music next year, and i'm pretty sure this is my last year of piano too.
slightly depressed about that :/