<body>

« »
sistar;mblaq;shinee ♥
Sunday, January 16, 2011 @ 9:29 PM / 0 comment(s)

You know, i haven't had a post dedicated entirely to k-pop in a while, SOOO, without further let's talk about K-POP (yes lame intro).
I love discovering songs on youtube by bands that i haven't listened to before ^^
I've been youtubing SISTAR songs and i like them :D Compared to their debut song, songs like Shady Girl, No Weak Man, How Dare you are 100x better.
Speaking of new songs, MBLAQ's album was released a couple of days ago. The introduction, i reckon is the best...even if it is just Seungho playing piano LOL but hey, it's a hot guy playing a piano piece that he composed himself. It's so pretty <33
And that's just my little post about k-pop :P
I'm gonna post videos now 8)

this is from a game, but it's nice ^^






hopefully, someone transcribes this quick...

^ THIS. EVEN THOUGH I WASN'T AT THE ACTUAL CONCERT. I GET TO WATCH IT ON TV ;D 
i'm so happy i have international tv LOL and i have arirang 8D8D